This TREX610 Total Reflection Analyzer is an X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometer that is used to analyze a wide variety of samples including solids like rocks, sediments, liquids, slurries and loose powders. It can analyse the elemental composition of materials to determine the quality and nature of the sample. This machine is capable of determining the thickness and composition of layers and coatings too.
Its an X-ray machine used to determine the nature and different aspects of the sample that can be used in different industries like:
- Scrap metal recycling – for fast and accurate sorting of scrap metals.
- Automotive & aerospace – for inspection and quality control of metallic and coated parts.
- Metal recycling – for accurate determination of the grade of precious metals and to prevent deleterious metals from entering the recycling process.
- Oil and gas – for positive material identification (PMI).
- Metal fabricating – for non-destructive elemental analysis.
- Mining & exploration – for quick identification and recovering the most economically viable resources.
- Construction & environmental engineering – for screening risk assessment, hazardous site modeling, and remediation quality control.