Sankyo Robot Controller SC3150 ASML 4022.636.32221
Industrial robots usually have a wide workspace, and their manipulators move at high speed. Since they require special working procedures, such as teaching operations, any industrial robot is accompanied by some critical operating conditions that other industrial systems do not have. Furthermore, an erroneous motion may potentially be caused in the robot systems by wrong operation or electromagnetic noise effect. The Sankyo SC3150 Robot Systems are supplied with various safety operation functions, and descriptions of safety operations are described in the manuals and their related publications.
All the Sankyo Robot users are highly recommended to read the entire “For Safety Operation” publication and the other related manuals to become familiar with safety operations and instructions for the SC3150 Robot Systems.
Product type: Robot System
Model: SC 3150
Condition: This is a used item in good & working condition
|Volts||Single phase 200 / 230 Vac|
|Hz||50 – 60|
|AC power connection||4 pin|
|C1 motor connection||17 pin|
|Communication port||RS 232 C|
|Input points||16 digital|
|Output points||8 digital|
- The SC3000 Series Controller is a multitasking controller capable of supporting four Robot tasks, eight Peripheral tasks, and one System task.
- The heart of the Controller is a Motorola 68EC020 24Mhz CPU with 1000KB of battery-backed SRAM/DRAM and 512KB or 1000KB Flash memory.
- The 1000K SRAM/DRAM is battery-backed by a 4.8V NiCad battery and stores the current Robot application(s).
- The NiCad battery also backs up the encoder position data of the Robot, referred to as the absolute home (ABS home) position. This is a major advantage of the SC3000 Series Robot System because the Robot can be powered off, then on, without returning to a pre-defined position (homed) before an application can be started or resumed.
- The Flash memory is used instead of a hard disk or floppy disk. Flash memory retains its data even when the Controller is powered off, then on. All files downloaded to the Controller are stored in Flash memory.
- The Controller supports many different Robot models; therefore, the Controller must know which Robot is attached. This is accomplished through a file known as “HWDEF.CFG”, and it is the Robot hardware definition configuration file. It contains Robot dependent data such as actual axis length, number of axes, axes servo motor offset information, and the like. Each “HWDEF.CFG” file is unique and one file is required for each Controller, regardless of the number of Robots attached.
Condition and Details:
This is a used item in good condition and working
Not in Original Packing
No Accessories / Cable or probe
Usually, we ship same business day, subject to clear funds into our account
Standard order processing time is 2 business days
Item will be packed as per International Standard,
International Orders: DHL / SINGPOST
* Expedited shipping is available for an extra fee
* International buyers pay all custom, duties, taxes & brokerage fees
Warranty and Returns:
30 DAYS Money Back or Replacement, buyer pays return shipping
Return to Base Warranty Any type of power failure/burn / physical damage / tempered seal will void the warranty
Wire-transfer: contact us for payment instructions
International buyers without PayPal: contact us before bidding
We deal in Semiconductor & Wafer Handling Parts/Components/machinery and types of equipment.
A Verity of Industrial Automation Equipment and Parts.
Industrial PCs, PLCs, HMI, Controllers and Sensors.
Industrial robotics, Data Acquisition and Test & Measurement.
Industrial Single Board Computers.
Marine Parts / Equipment’s.
Lab and Research Equipments.
We Source, We refurbish, We Service and We also Repair …please contact for any further detailed inquiry