Rohde & Schwarz FSV3 3.6Ghz Signal Spectrum Analyzer
R&S Device id 1307.9002k03-101886-zS
Instrument Firmware 1.71SP3
Image Version 3.25
Date Sheet Version 01.00
Time control management Active
Analog Demod K7
**Tested and working research and development lab, production line, and quality assurance/quality control equipment and machinery from a market-leading RF gadget manufacturing line closure.
The ROHDE-SHEHWARZ FSV is the fastest and most versatile signal and spectrum analyzer available for performance-oriented, cost-conscious users working in the development, production, installation, and serving of RF systems.
In development applications, the R&S FSV excels due to its outstanding RF properties, a 40MHz signal analysis bandwidth that is unmatched in its class, and a wide range of analysis packages for analog modulation methods as well as wireless and wideband communications standards.
The R&S FSV is five times faster than comparable signal and spectrum analyzers and provides measurement routines that are optimized for speed and high data throughput. This is a crucial advantage in production applications.
With its touch screen for easy operation, compact dimensions, low weight, and direct support of power sensors, the R&S FSV is the best possible choice for installation and service work.
- Brand/Company: Rohde & Schwarz
- Model: FSV3
- Condition: Tested & working
- Frequency range up to 3.6/7/13.6/30/40 GHz
- 40 MHz analysis bandwidth
- 4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Analysis software for GSM/EDGE (including EDGE eve), WCDMA/HSPA+, LTE, Imax, WLAN, analog modulation methods
- Easy on-site upgrading with options
- -110 dB (1 Hz) phases noise at 10 kHz frequency offset
- +15 dB third-order intercept (TOI)
- Displayed average noise level (DNAL) IN 1 Hz bandwidth: -155 dB at 1 GHz, -147 dB at 30 GHz
- Removable hard drive for applications where security is a concern
- Frequency range up to 110 GHz with the R&S FSV-B21 option built in the R&S FSV30/40 and the R&S FS-Z60/-Z75/-Z90/-Z110 harmonics mixers
Condition and Details:
This is a used item in good condition
Not in Original Packing
No Accessories / Cable or probes (only what showing into actually given pictures and in the description).
Usually, we ship same business day, subject to clear funds into our account
The standard order processing time is 4 business days
Item will be packed as per International Standard,
International Orders: DHL / SingPost/EMS
* Expedited shipping is available for an extra fee.
* International buyers pay all customs, duties, taxes & brokerage fees at their end.
Warranty and Returns:
30 DAYS Money Back or Replacement, buyer pays return shipping
Return to Base Warranty, Any type of power failure/burn / physical damage / tempered seal will void the warranty.
Wire-transfer: Kindly contact us for payment instructions
International buyers without PayPal: Kindly contact us before bidding
We deal in Semiconductor & Wafer Handling Parts/Components/machinery and types of equipment. A Verity of Industrial Automation Equipment and Parts.
Industrial PCs, PLCs, HMI, Controllers and Sensors.
Industrial robotics, Data Acquisition and Test & Measurement.
Industrial Single Board Computers.
Marine Parts / Equipment’s.
Oil & Gas and offshore station.
Lab and Research Equipments.
We Source, We refurbish, We Service and We also Repair …please contact for any further detailed inquiries.
Be the first to review “Rohde & Schwarz FSV3 3.6Ghz F/w 1.71 SP3 Signal Spectrum Analyzer Rf Spectrum”