Tensile tests are used to determine how the material behaves under tension load. In a simple tensile test, a sample is typically pulled to its breaking point to determine the ultimate tensile strength of the material.
A tensile testing machine performs the most fundamental and common types of mechanical testing. A tensile test applies tensile (pulling) force to a material and measures the specimen’s response to the stress. By doing this, tensile tests determine how strong a material is and how much it can elongate.
Instron 5565 – Tension testers, or pull testers are used to determine the tensile strength of various materials from metals to plastics. The Instron tensile testing system utilizes the tension test to perform a mechanical test on the material. Tensile tests are simple, relatively inexpensive, and fully standardized. By pulling on something, one can very quickly determine how the materials will react to forces being applied in tension.
- Brand/Company: Instron
- Model: Tension Tester Tensile & Compression
- MPN: 5565 H1590
- Capacity: 5 KN
- Condition: tested and working
- Including computer Installed
- Software Version. 3.66.4160
- Dell, OptiPlex 3050 Intel i5-7500 CPU 3.41 GHz computer ( 500 GB H.D., 4.0 GB Ram), 16x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive, Dell Wireless keyboard and Mouse
- Dell, 24” LED-Blacklist LCD Color Monitor or Better & MANUAL
- Microsoft Windows 10 professional, Workstation
- MTESTQuattro, Material Testing Software for Data Acquisition (Load, Position & 2 Strain), Analysis and Computer Controlled Testing with Manual.
- MTESTQuattro, Micro Console for Sensor Excitation and Analog/Digital Signal Processing with USB Cable.
- Electronic Material Testing Control System in Custom Cabinet/Desk with PC Controls and Crosshead Jog Controller.
- New Solid State Drive Controller for Precision Control of Testing Rates (load, Position & Strain).
Not In Original Packing
No Software and driver disk included
No Accessories / Cable or probe (only what showing into actually given pictures and in description).
Be the first to review “Instron 5565 tension tester Tensile & Compression Tester 5565 H1590 Bluehill 3”