The Interposing Current Transformers, ICTs are used to balance matched or isolate the current supply for the equipment connected to it. ICTs are installed between Main CT and equipment whose current supply has to be matched.
The CSH30 interposing ring current transformer serve as an interface. When measuring residual current (Ir) using 1A or 5A current transformers. The CSH30 is adapted for the type of current transformer, 1 A or 5A, by the number of turns of the secondary wiring through the CSH30 interposing ring CT.
- 5 A rating – 4 turns
- 1 A rating – 2 turns
Brand/Company: Schneider Electric
Model: 59634 -30 3123973
Equipment: Interposing Ring
Condition: Tested and working
Cable cross-section Minimum: AWG 18 (0.93 MM2) Maximum: AWG 12 (2.5 mm2)
Resistance per unit length: less than 100 m/m (30.5 m/ft.)
Minimum dielectric strength: 1000 V (700 Vms)
Maximum length: 6.6 ft. (2 m)
- Plug in the CSH30 secondary conductor.
- Insert the transformer secondary wire through the CSH30 interposing ring CT four times for a 5A rated system, or two times for a 1A rated system.
- The CSH30 interposing ring CT must be installed near Spam. The ink to the CSH30 should be less than 6.6 feet (2 meters).
- Flatten the connection cable against the metal frames of cubic ide. The connection cable shielding is grounded in Spam.
- Sheathed cable, shielding by tinned copper braid.