B&K VIBRO ASA-022 Acceleration Sensor Brüel & Kjær with controller
VIBROCONTROL 920 is an instrument for measurement, monitoring, and display of bearing resp. housing vibrations. The amplitude of the current measurement is displayed as the effective (RMS) value of vibration velocity directly at the instrument on a three-digit, seven-segment LED display.
The standard sensor VIBRO ASA-022 connected to the VIBROCONTROL 920 is normally a vibration acceleration sensor. When an acceleration sensor is used the signal is integrated into the corresponding value of vibration velocity.
Brand/Company: Brüel & Kjær
Product Type: Vibration velocity controller with an acceleration sensor
Model: VIBROCONTROL 920 & VIBRO ASA-022 Acceleration Sensor
Condition: Both the controller and sensor are new and sealed. We open to verify and take pictures.
|Power supply||115 / 230 Vac 50 / 60 Hz or 24 Vdc|
|Load||AC Pmax: 12 VA or Pmax: 7 Watts|
|Max acceleration (g)||80|
|Transducer type||-24 Vdc|
|Temperature||-50 to 125 degrees Celcius|
|Installation type||Screw mount|
- Two adjustable limit values, within the same full-scale range, are available for signaling alarms. To prevent the alarm relays being activated by short-term high vibration levels which exceed the alarm values, a time delay can be activated for each individual alarm relay. Limit value exceedances are displayed on the VIBROCONTROL 920 by alarm LEDs while the exceedances can be signaled further using the respective potential-free alarm relay contacts.
- The setting up of the instrument for the measurement and monitoring task is done by means of setup parameters.
- A diagnosis output (terminals B / ↓) is available for checking purposes and enables analysis of the input signal with the correct phase.
- All cable connections to the instrument are made by means of screw terminals.
- The instrument automatically executes a self-test lasting approximately 6 secs. each time it is switched on. Through this, a calibration constant for the measuring circuit is determined which is then calculated into the results of all future measurements. During this self-test phase, the status of the OK and limit relays is retained as defined for an error-free condition.
- After completion of the self-test, the instrument switches to the monitoring operation. After this time any exceedances of the pre-defined limit and calibration values lead to corresponding event signals.
- Self-monitoring of the power supply, the internal microprocessor system as well as the sensor status is done by the OK monitoring system.
- An existing OK error is displayed by an LED and signaled by the changeover of potential-free contacts of the OK relay. In the case of a fault, the light emitting diode will go off and the contacts of the corresponding relay will change over.
Condition and Details:
This is a New Item in normal condition and working
In Original Packing
No software disk
No driver disk
No Accessories / Cable or probe
Usually we ship same business day, subject to clear funds into our account
Standard order processing time is 2 business days
Item will be packed as per International Standard,
International Orders: DHL / SINGPOST
* Expedited shipping is available for an extra fee
* International buyers pay all custom, duties, taxes & brokerage fees
Warranty and Returns:
30 DAYS Money Back or Replacement, buyer pays return shipping
Return to Base Warranty Any type of power failure / burn / physical damage / tempered seal will void the warranty
Wire-transfer: contact us for payment instructions
International buyers without PayPal: contact us before bidding
We deal in Semiconductor & Wafer Handling Parts/Components/machinery and equipment’s.
A Verity of Industrial Automation Equipment’s and Parts.
Industrial PCs, PLCs, HMI, Controllers and Sensors.
Industrial robotics, Data Acquisition and Test & Measurement.
Industrial Single Board Computers.
Marine Parts / Equipment’s.
Lab and Research Equipment’s.
We Source, We refurbish, We Service and We also Repair …please contact for any further detailed inquiry.