AMAT 0040-53558 Rev. 001 Semiconductor wafer vacuum heaters CVD ALD PVD vacuum heating
Semiconductor wafer vacuum heaters CVD-ALD-PVD vacuum heating, Wafer Heaters & Semiconductor Chamber Pedestal Heaters
Ebara / Varian / LAM Research / Tokyo electron / Applied Materials etch / CMP, CVD, IMP
The world is evolving with each passing day and so, innovation in every field seems inevitable. The present invention of the wafer heater for use in semiconductor apparatus left the entire globe astounded. This equipment uses a heating unit that is supposed to be pressure reduced so as to produce silicon wafers. A silicon wafer is a material that is now essential to be used in quite many electronic devices that make our lives easier.
The semiconductor wafer vacuum heater consists of a gas-containing chamber that uses a discoidal substrate the surface of which is flat and made up of a substantially gas-tight, unitary sintered ceramic. The resistance heating element that is incorporated deep in the substrate is composed of one of the many materials selected from the group consisting of tungsten, molybdenum, and platinum. The thermocouple for temperature control is inserted into a hollow sheath and comes to function when the interior of the chamber and the heater casing undergo pressure changes. The projecting support portion is composed of a metal or a metal compound and is bonded to that surface of the substrate which is other than the surface of the heater upon which the wafer is to be placed.
All these features to function properly require cleanness and is to be handled with professional care.
- Brand/ Company Name: AMAT
- Model : 0040-53558 Rev. 001
- MPN: 10120600 116 510/503
- Type : CVD ALD PVD vacuum
- Condition: Used
- Standard direct contact sample heaters are available for sample sizes ranging from one inch (25.4 mm) up to six inch (152.4 mm) hot zones.
- Lamp heaters are supplied for radiating heating applications
- Free standing, stud mounted or flange mounted
- Basic elements up to complete system
- Configurations for high vacuum, UHV, oxygen, air, and corrosive environments
- Standard element materials are Inconel, nickel-chrome (NiCr), carbon-carbon composite (CCC), pure silicon carbide (SiC3) CVD coated graphite, and tungsten
- A thermocouple inserted into the hollow sheath
- Temperatures up to 1600°C as standard
- Fast ramping and efficient
- Supplied with suitable internal thermocouple to measure control temperature
Condition and Details:
- This is a used item in good condition
- Not in Original Packing
- No Accessories (only what showing in actually given pictures and in the description).
- Old Stock.
- May have marks scratches and bruises on body, pictures given.
- ** heater cable has been cut during dismantling
- buyer must have to workout rework
- selling as is basis
- Usually, we ship same business day, subject to clear funds into our account
- Standard order processing time is 4 business days
- Item will be packed as per International Standard,
- International Orders: DHL / SingPost/EMS
Warranty and Returns:
Wire-transfer: Kindly contact us for payment instructions
International buyers without PayPal: Kindly contact us before bidding
We deal in Semiconductor & Wafer Handling Parts/Components/machinery and types of equipment. A Verity of Industrial Automation Equipment and Parts.
Industrial PCs, PLCs, HMI, Controllers and Sensors.
Industrial robotics, Data Acquisition and Test & Measurement.
Industrial Single Board Computers.
Marine Parts / Equipment’s.
Oil & Gas and offshore station.
Lab and Research Equipments.
We Source, We refurbish, We Service and We also Repair …please contact for any further detailed inquiries.